Peter L Jameson, Esq.
Peter L. Jameson is licensed to practice law in New York state, and he is a member of the Rockland County Bar Association and New York State Bar Association. He graduated magna cum laude from St. Thomas Aquinas College, where he was inducted into the Pi Gamma Mu and Alpha Chi Honor Societies for academic excellence in the social sciences.
Mr. Jameson obtained his law degree from the City University of New York Law Peter L Jameson PLLC School at Queens College. During his third year of law school, he worked in the Battered Women’s Rights Clinic representing indigent women in Queens County Family Court. His work sparked a passion for helping clients involved in family-related disputes.
In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Jameson is an active member of the Rockland County community as well as a dedicated endurance athlete. He has completed countless triathlons and finished four Ironman triathlon competitions.
- New York 2004
- Association for Conflict Resolution 2010 – Present
- New York State Council on Divorce Mediation 2010 – Present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts 2010 – Present
- Rockland County Bar Association 2004 – Present
- New York State Bar Association 2004 – 2012
- City University of New York Law School
- JD – Juris Doctor 2003
- St Thomas Aquinas College
- BS – Bachelor of Science- Magna Cum Laude 1998