Rockland County Child Support Attorney

The Law Office of Peter L. Jameson, PLLC, provides personalized support through all aspects of family law, including child support issues. From calculating child support to enforcing your child's right to receive child support, Rockland County lawyer Peter L. Jameson can help you resolve this highly important piece of the parental separation puzzle.

Although the court determines child support by using a statutory formula, certain issues can make it a central concern in a divorce or parental separation case. For example, problems can arise when:

  • The noncustodial parent is self-employed or owns a closely held business, making his or her actual "income" difficult to determine
  • The noncustodial parent is unemployed
  • The noncustodial parent has other children from previous relationships he or she must also support
  • Either parent, but especially the noncustodial parent, loses his or her job

As your advocate, Mr. Jameson can work through these complexities to ensure your child receives the correct amount of support. Whether you are the custodial or noncustodial parent, his goal remains centered on preserving your child's best interests within your family's unique financial situation.

Experienced New City Lawyer For Child Support Enforcement

Mr. Jameson also has significant experience assisting parents with child support enforcement or modification. He understands the financial stress you can be placed under when child support is not forthcoming. That is why the firm offers a discounted sliding scale rate for all child support enforcement or modification issues.

Do not let your former partner get away with not paying his or her fair share — you have legal tools at your disposal. Mr. Jameson can help you determine which ones are likely to be most effective in enforcing your child's right to support.

Contact Attorney Peter L. Jameson

For more information about child support, contact The Law Office of Peter L. Jameson, PLLC, by calling 845-213-3364 or by sending an email. Evening and weekend consultations are available by appointment.